Monday, August 6, 2012

Poop.

Poop.
Poop is a big part of my job.
It is a awfully good thing that babies are cute.
Today was a blow out day.
Sicky orange poop all over.
I used around 100 wipes.
But to no avail.
Poop got everywhere.
Ben was even so kind as to wipe it on my arm.
My father is shuddereing as he reads this.
He hates baby poop.

After work I managed to make it to the City Library to pick up summer camp books on butterflies.
Every thing was nice and dandy until I relaized I had four minutes to check out and race to my car before the Libaray would then charge me 1.50 to be parked in their garage.
Everything would have been find and dandy still except that I decided the best way to hurry the old elevator doors was to push on them was the opened.
There I was with half open doors, in sight of the ticket machine and I was stuck....
10 minutes later a kind sir let me out and I payed my stupid 1.50.

I will now read Cheaper by the Dozen, eat yogurt bites thata re ment for babies and try not to be bitter about the second bag of bites I could have had if I had never pushe don those stupid doors.




2 comments:

  1. Aww, that is so sad! I will buy you another bag of yogurt bites if we get together someday. Which may never happen... :( Why do I never see you ever?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. reading all of these is making me wish I had an acerbic sense of humor like you do haha.
    i find it extremely entertaining.

    ReplyDelete