Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's a Goal.

Dear Trax Conductors,
You must magically know that 4-6pm in the great city is so busy and crowded that a person could die and no one would notice. They would simply be shoved along in the great stampied of jaywalkers, screaming babies and pissed off people. Thank you for holding the train up while I waited for the mythical walking sign. You must of been able to see the desperation on  my face as I considered bolting into traffic to make the train. I must have momentarily lost the few rational brain cells that would have reminded me that a new train comes every 15 minutes so bolting into traffic was not a top priority. It was however very kind of you to wait and if I knew your name and number I would send you a box of cookies or maybe a bouquet of newly sharpen pencils or maybe a copy of You've Got Mail so that you could fully appreciate the newly sharpen pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment