Friday, August 10, 2012

I do belive in Faries.

It's that magical TGIF morning where you get up at 6 for no good reason. I still have a sleep hangover going on, so I can't do anything productive like shower, read or go pee. I can however lay in bed with my laptop and scroll through facebook.
 BTW did you know there is apparently a Student Loan Fairy? I just so happened to be checking through my student loan history from last year and it magically says that I have "Paid to Date" every bit of my loan except 7 dollars.... Once my sleep hangover clears up I may be able to be rational and realize that since I have yet to pay anything back on my loan, it is most likely not all "Paid to Date" except for 7 dollars becuase stuff like that only happens to blonde people in movies.

2 comments:

  1. So what did you discover? Is it really paid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love you.
    It only happens to blonde people in movies.
    you kill me.

    ReplyDelete