Monday, August 13, 2012

Dear Readers

Dear Olympics,
Please come back with your good looking athletes, dreamy shots of London and  magical power to instantly lift my mood. I miss checking divers for a "vertical entry", figuring out how many laps 1500 meters is and holding my breath while girls do triple flipper spinny tricks on narrow pieces of gym equipment. How am I suppose to survive the next four years?

Dear Smith Cookies,
I crave you! I need you! Yet I am unwilling to pay $4 for a dozen of you. So I simply revisited the sample box 10-20 times with in five minutes. Poor college kids have no shame.

Dear People Who Make Jane Austen Movies,
I would like to request a new version of EMMA. Gweneth Paltrow is NOT a good choice. Also where might I find a Mr. Dracy?

Dear FYI,
One week every month I have a greater urge then normal to watch every cheesy sappy romantic comedy/drama DVD I can get my hands on. Also I find random, slightly annoying, actors in these films to be quite good looking. This monthly week is Ashton Kutcher ( A Lot Like Love) and Andrew Garfield ( Social Network/ Spiderman).

No comments:

Post a Comment