Monday, August 6, 2012

Maybe they give their Families Back

Nothing is better then a weekend at home with my parents.
We tend to do hardly anything that would be considered "exciting" to the outside world.
We Simply hangout.
We watch Olympics, Stay in out PJs until noon on Sundays and talk for hours.
My Dad and I are quite big talkers.
(If it was Olympic sport I would be sitting in London right now having tea with Kate and William)
My mom is the listener who nods and say says " Yes....Sure... How Fun....Really?" as we chatter on like chipmunks.
See this post is nothing close to excting.
All I can say is I hope everyone else has a place to call "Home" like I do. A place where you can wear PJs and have frizzy hiar while eating Peanut Butter balls and watching the Olmpics. Simply a place where oyu are loved, teased and blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Now I have tears in my eyes. The house is always lonely when you are gone. And QUIET!

    ReplyDelete