Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Captivating

I rented Sense and Sensibility from the City Library yesterday. I got the one with Alan Rickman playing Captain Brandon..... at age 50. Now Alan Rickman looks nothing like 50 in this movie but the fact is this man IS 50! My normal "Ick "factor however did not last long and I was captivated by the movie. I always feel the need to talk like a Jane Austen character after I watch these sorts of films. I was so captivated by this stimulating presentation that I went on the indulge myself in a midnight viewing of Pride and Prejudice. I think I may just watch these two captivating films over and over until I die with happiness.
Just Remember Keep Calm, Avoid Willoughbys, and Find your Mr. Darcy or Captain Brandon. Whatever floats your boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment