Friday, August 31, 2012

Fix You

I no longer will live in the City.
I am going home.
Home is:
 Where I can watch FRIENDS with Dad on Saturday nights.
Where I bring Mom lunch @ 11:15
Where I can drive to Krystal's house in 5 minutes not 45.
Where I can now actually go see Ruth sing @ an open mic-night
Where my "Big Girl" bed is in the basement making the need for a noisy window cooler obsolete.
Where I can going walking with out needing 3 keys, a cell phone and my wallet.

The City was great. It was Fun.
But I am glad to go home.
It feels right :)
Like this song feels right.

Now for the big question?
Change the Blog name?
and to what?

2 comments:

  1. You're Back in Family City USA! (bit.ly/sDUq41)

    As for a new blog title...don't know if I can help there. I have a hard enough time finding titles for my own blogs. But hey, you don't have to pay rent anymore! Yay. And we should go get lunch or something sometime.

    ReplyDelete