Sunday, September 23, 2012

sick of hearing about ER?

I am in ER with drawls......
ER Season 2 will not arrive from Amazon until
TUESDAY!
I have every other season except 2....
Don't ask me how that happened...
I am unsure of it myself.

I have major issues with watching TV shows out of order.
My issue is so bad that if I miss an episode from a currently playing
TV Show, I will simply stop watching the show.
That is how Bones, House, and many
other wonderful TV shows   died in the eyes of Kayla.
I simply cannot watch TV shows out of order.
Nope.
So here's to hoping TUESDAY
comes quick as a bunny and that I don't end up going insane.
Until then please watch this John Carter clip 
and vow with me to name your future offspring after this fictional character.

1 comment:

  1. Haha kayla I love you. "..died in the eyes of Kayla.."
    you kill me.

    ReplyDelete