Friday, September 14, 2012

ER POP QUIZ

I've said it before, but I truly love ER.
I may juts have to name my 1st born son John Carter because of this love.
There should be a National "GO WATCH ER DAY".
A day where no one goes to work,
instead you find a cold pillow, a plate of Peanut Butter cookies and your comfy sweats.
Then you simply lay in bed for hours.
Cry for Mark Green,
Hate on Ramono
Love John Carter
Vow to name you child after Abbey or Susan or Sam.
Realize "House" is basically a copy cat of Weaver
Just watch.
But don't start your ER by watching Kovac in Africa.....
You can however start by realizing how wonderful George Clooney is.
To bad Ross turns out to be a wiener.....

POP QUIZ: anyone understanding this ER mumbo Jumbo?
NO- Go Watch ER
YES- Let's be friends.... and I mean BEST friends :)





1 comment: