Tuesday, September 4, 2012

ER

8-5 is a long time to sit in a chair.....
It's a long time to pretend to be interested....
and it's a long time to hold in one's pee.
(I bet you never have read more about a person's bladder functions then you do here.)
My bladder is the size of a pea.
One sip of water and it's like a waterfall needs to escape out the other end.
It was at one of these "waterfall" moments, when I was trying desperately hard not to wet my pants, that I realized my team leader looked exactly like Mark Green.
I was in awe. I was so in awe that I managed to not wet my pants and take notes! ALL at the SAME time!
Miracles really do happen.
I know... I know.
You are thinking
"STOP drinking water!"
But then my mouth gets dry and I sound like Kermit the frog.
No Joke.

1 comment:

  1. Haha i love that you love ER and friends as much as I do.
    I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete