Sunday, June 3, 2012

I think you forgot I am wallowing.

It all started when I woke up at 6:30 AM unable to sleep.
I was falling asleep in sacrament.....
I needed a nap.
I could not nap.
My eyes and mind were not cooperating.
So the result of no nap, yet a a tired body, is...wallowing.....
Wallowing is when you lay on your bed with the fan 3 inches from your face.
You were your PJs even though it's the middle of the afternoon.
You watch sapping show which make you lonely.
You text your friend who basically thinks you are crazy.
Basically, you end up missing your mommy as you lay in your sweaty PJs with a head ache that makes you think you are to weak to even change played Gilmore Girls DVD for the next one.
Really you are just wallowing.
Smart people would get up, go to ward prayer and make a healthy late dinner.
I however will lay here wishing for chicken and ranch while I do a very good impression of a dead baby elephant.
Confused?
Me too.
I'm wallowing.
That is all.

1 comment:

  1. haha I love this. i probably shouldn't be laughing because you were in pain and all, but you're just funny.

    ReplyDelete